These products are a safe and highly effective liquid antiscalant/antifoulant developed to control scale precipitates and reduce particulate fouling within membrane separation systems. Use of this product provides longer run times and extended element life resulting in reduced operating and capital costs. The product has shown excellent results in membrane separation processes including RO, NF and EDR.
- Controls calcium scales up to LSI +3.0, and is excellent at controlling calcium sulfate
- Compatible with all standard RO, NF, and EDR membranes
- Effective over a wide pH range
- May be fed neat or diluted
- Certified for use in potable water applications (Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60)
- Compatible with feed-waters that contain aluminum and iron oxides
- Effectively controls scales including silica, calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, and strontium sulfate