They are chemical agents used to kill or control bacteria, viruses, algae, and other microorganisms, they are necessary to maintain safe and clean water.
- Improves the ability of biocides to control microbiological deposits
- Enhances the performance both oxidizing and non-oxidizing biocides for controlling microbial populations and biofilm
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and low foaming tendency
- Effective on a wide spectrum of bacteria, fungi and algae
- Controls biofilm formation
- Easy to feed liquid
- Effective over a wide pH range